Request for unretirement of aeskulap

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Wed Oct 7 21:21:40 UTC 2015

On Wed, Oct 07, 2015 at 11:03:07PM +0200, Jens Lody wrote:

> I just filed a (re-)review request on bugzilla [2].

The re-review needs to be done by a fellow packager until the
unretirement can happen.

> I don't know exactly howto proceed now.
> I opened the mentioned review, clicked the "Ask unretirement"-button
> and write this mail.
>
> After clicking the (unretirement-)button, nothing visible happens,
> except for two notifications I got (one for F22 and one for Rawhide).

This sounds like a bug, you should not be able to unretire the package
(which seems to be the case), so there should be no notifications. Also
I am not sure, if it is currently correct, that there is a unretirement
button. Can you maybe upload a screenshot of the pkgdb aeskulap page for
yousomewhere?

Regards
Till