Urgent F23 testing request: logout bugs

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 21 20:53:35 UTC 2015

> Hi folks!
>
> So we're building 23 Final RC2 now, but we have a couple of
> outstanding
> proposed blocker bugs, and we could use some more data to evaluate
> them.

Update on this, folks: we believe we've found the cause of and a fix
for the black screen bug (many thanks to halfline there - the update
is https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-e42c5a0215 ),
and halfline also thinks he may be onto the GNOME case of the cursor-
disappearance bug. The KDE case of the disappearing cursor is very
likely something different, though.

At this point the most valuable testing would be to see if anyone can
reproduce disappearing-cursor on KDE, and confirming the fix for the
black screen bug with the updated cogl.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey