FC1 in archive missing a bunch of RPMs?

Justin Forbes jmforbes at linuxtx.org
Tue Oct 27 04:08:50 UTC 2015

FC1 32bit was a little bit different.  Technically x86_64 was a secondary
arch at the time, in fact the RH build system couldn't get everything
together and the ISOs were built on my home system. By FC2, this wasn't an
issue anymore.  I would not be surprised if the archives were a bit off as
the official FC1 x86_64 was completed and pushed a bit after the official
FC1 i686 release.

Justin