First complaint

Spencer Hunley spencer.hunley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 15:18:19 UTC 2015

I agree with Maria and Matthew - it's with Fedora, and Fedora itself has no
budget since it's a community-based distribution, similar to the budget for
Debian. She seems to be confusing Red Hat with Fedora here, probably
because the position was posted by employees of Red Hat - but looking at
the tweet it clearly states "The @fedora community is looking for a
Diversity & Inclusion Advisor", so I'm not sure where the confusion sits.

Spencer Hunley <http://about.me/spencerhunley>
(816) 866-0847