Coordinated list of writers/tutorials?

Tammy Fox tfox at redhat.com
Wed Apr 7 18:30:27 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 12:56, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 12:16, Ed Verosky wrote:
> > I'm interested in volunteering for the Documentation Project, however
> > I'm having trouble locating a list of available topics to write on.  I
> > would assume certain topics are already being worked on, and would like
> > to avoid spending time on a tutorial that someone else is just about
> > finished with.  Any advice?
>
> I think for the most part the participants in the Docs Project are on
> this list. Make your suggestion here and if someone's already done it,
> or has a counter-suggestion, they'll feel free to jump in, I'm sure.
>
> --
> Paul W. Frields, RHCE

You can also check out
https://listman.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/2004-February/msg00058.html which is the latest thread of volunteers and topics.

I have been meaning to post the list on the webpage, but the engineer in
me wants to write some special code to aid in the process instead of
just HTML. ;-) We have a 3 day weekend coming up, so I'll do my best to
get the list on the website this weekend.

Tammy