Elements of Style and the documentation-guide

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Jun 24 19:36:25 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-24 at 12:30, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> This was a required text for my high school English class, and I recall
> clearly seeing English Composition 101 students carrying it around
> during my college days.

Heh, I often carry a battered copy around in my laptop bag, it makes for
quiet reading while waiting in line.[1]  Just as with programming or
martial arts, mastery comes through repetition of the basics.

- Karsten

[1] "whilst in queue" for the idiomatic-minded :)
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, Tech Writer
this .signature subject to random changes