Prioritising which document?

Stuart Ellis s.ellis at fastmail.co.uk
Wed Apr 6 15:21:49 UTC 2005

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 10:55:13 -0400, "Paul W. Frields"
<stickster at gmail.com> said:
> I would like to clarify that this wasnt my intention
> either but if xen changes some part of the
> installation in a more visible way that the end users
> typically has to deal with then its important to
> document that changes in a guide targetting fc4

> Understood.  I haven't looked at FC4test* yet, but we had previously
> discussed on the list whether/when it made sense to start using the test
> releases for writing.

There's surprisingly little visible change to anaconda.  The internals
have been changed to use glade and so the widgets etc. look different,
but I haven't yet seen anything in Test 1 that requires changing the
text as is.

I agree that Xen coverage is an issue, being a high profile feature for
FC4 (even though I did forget to include on the list of tutorial topics
on my initial mail...)
--

Stuart Ellis