[Fwd: hiearchical acl's in the wiki]

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Aug 26 01:48:57 UTC 2005

This resolves some of our ACLs issue, the biggest part of it.

We get an admin to establish separate #acls for Docs/ and Docs/Drafts,
and the children inherit them.  *whew*

During all this, I considered if we even want an ACL for Docs/Drafts/.
If we don't, anyone with EditGroup can start a draft document.  The ToC
at Docs/ that includes draft content need only include documents who's
writers have Done The Right Thing.

Some more information:

http://moinmaster.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnAccessControlLists
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HierachicalAccessControlList?highlight=%28AccessControlList%29