Proposal Samba config guide

Peter Boy pboy at barkhof.uni-bremen.de
Sun Aug 28 00:09:39 UTC 2005

I've written the first few chapters of the proposed guide. It is
available at

http://morna.barkhof.uni-bremen.de/Fedora-Samba-Draft.html

Perhaps one of the more experienced contributors could have a quick look
on it to check if I followed the documentation guide reasonably. If
structural modifications are necessary would be fine to know before I
finish the other chapters. Don't worry too much about details of the
wording - one of our native language speakers here will check it once it
is complete (hopefully).

I need help in another area. Unfortunately I have no access to an
English version of Windows and don't know the exact wording of the
buttons and so on. I need someone to whom I can send a description of
what I need to know and who will look up the exact phrase.

Thanks
Peter

Text is also avaliable as

http://morna.barkhof.uni-bremen.de/Fedora-Samba-Draft.pdf