new bugzilla status for FDP

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Jul 13 06:02:03 UTC 2005

Because we are getting so many individual guides and projects to track,
it made sense to move our bugzilla work into a separate Product category
in bugzilla.

Now, when you are entering a new bug report[1] or from within an
existing bug, you can choose Fedora Documentation as the Product.  This
is a dropdown menu within the bug report.  Then, each guide has an
individual Component.

Bug reports are automatically filled with initial owner and QA contact,
as well as Cc: list.  This helps us receive, sort, and manage bug
reports more easily.  It also raises the visibility of the Documentation
Project as a peer within the Fedora Project community.

Enjoy,

Karsten

[1] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi

                       Red Hat SELinux Guide