new bugzilla status for FDP

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 11:49:45 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 23:02 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> Because we are getting so many individual guides and projects to track,
> it made sense to move our bugzilla work into a separate Product category
> in bugzilla.
>
> Now, when you are entering a new bug report[1] or from within an
> existing bug, you can choose Fedora Documentation as the Product.  This
> is a dropdown menu within the bug report.  Then, each guide has an
> individual Component.
>
> Bug reports are automatically filled with initial owner and QA contact,
> as well as Cc: list.  This helps us receive, sort, and manage bug
> reports more easily.  It also raises the visibility of the Documentation
> Project as a peer within the Fedora Project community.

Found a TinyURL on the wiki that should change:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/ReleaseNotes/Beats:
  http://tinyurl.com/exov3

I could generate a new TinyURL, but I'm wondering why the one that's
there links to a bug entry that "hard-codes" Fedora Core as the Product.
Hit that link and you'll see what I mean.  Is this a function of the
relnotes at fedoraproject.org ownership?  If so, anyone with a clue who
could fix that, um, should.  :-)