Taking up work (was: Re: No more right click terminal)

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Sat Jul 16 14:53:15 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 13:05 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Rahul agreed to edit if someone would write.  Anyone care to start
> compiling something?  This would make a great starter project for
> someone new to the docs process.

Something I'd agree to do as well (edit)

Now, to write it hmm... Can there be more inspiration, as to what other
folk here find as power user tweaks? I've gone so bent in my ways with
customised stuff, being migrated over from RH7.x days (i've been
successfully upgrading and caring ~/ along), I forget sometimes what
tweaks I've made...
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/