screencasts (was Re: Fedora review)

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 18:13:16 UTC 2005

The marketing group is very interested in the screencasts idea.  The
summary of this thread is:

"If we had screencasts of the the top 10 most desired actions by tech
journalists ... we could help people and resolve writers penning
uninformed articles ... these would need to be active during testing,
and could be available to review during firstboot ... initial ones can
be rough, with notes taken on-screen in a text editor within the
screencast."