Are Fedora docs readable?

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Tue May 10 03:25:14 UTC 2005

Uttered Timothy Murphy <tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie>, spake thus:

> I was looking for a document that would explain
> how Linux/Fedora decides what driver to use
> with a given USB device,
> and google directed me to usb-hotplug-tutorial.
>
> Unfortunately this appeared to be in XML,
> and required a DTD which I could not find.

Perhaps if we:

A)  Knew where the usb-hotplug-tutorial you found was located, or

B)  Knew which DTD you needed but couldn't find, or

C)  Knew which USB device you were interested in

then perhaps someone here could help you.  Specific questions get
specific answers.

Cheers