Are Fedora docs readable?

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Tue May 10 00:14:47 UTC 2005

I was looking for a document that would explain
how Linux/Fedora decides what driver to use
with a given USB device,
and google directed me to usb-hotplug-tutorial.

Unfortunately this appeared to be in XML,
and required a DTD which I could not find.

Are these documents currently unreadable?
If not, perhaps a link to an explanation
of how to process them might be in order.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366