CVSROOT avail,1.13,1.14

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 15:12:58 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-12 at 09:46 -0400, Mark McLoughlin wrote:

> > > There might be a way, I'd have to investigate.  Mark, do you know?
> >
> > Any indicators on this issue?  Filed bug to track:
> >
> > https://bugzilla.redhat.com/169627
>
> 	I thought I'd replied to this already, maybe not. I've replied in the
> bug now.

Thanks to Mark correcting my ill-fated attempts to drop in a docs menu,
we're in business.  The docs-common module is updated and if you "make
rpm" from that module and the example-tutorial module, you'll be able to
install both on your system and see a Documentation menu magically
appear!  As mentioned before, yelp and khelpviewer will also see these
docs through scrollkeeper, but they are not as easy to find.  Currently
the menu entry just calls "gnome-help <URI>", but this will be replaced
with "fedora-docviewer <URI>," which will point to a script that will
figure out which viewer is proper for the user's desktop environment,
and set the URI accordingly.  Any assistance here would be gratefully
accepted.  I think Mr. Laska is going to help me clean up these ugly
Makefiles, at which point they will be incorporated properly into
Makefile.common as necessary.