CVS access

Serhat Güngör cepxat at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 11:20:31 UTC 2006

Hi,
Is there any change in the sponsorship. I am waiting nearly 3 weeks and I
still can't access to the CVS. And our time for translation is becoming
lesser.
Could anyone approve my account and so that I can start working. When I
login to the fedora account page, I see cvsdocs group unapproved as the
following.

Help please,

Serhat

Group NameUsernameRole DomainRole TypeRole StatusSponsor
ambassadors<https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/groupbox.cgi?_editme=Edit&name=ambassadors>
cepxat<https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/userbox.cgi?_editme=Edit&username=cepxat>
user approved *Unneeded*
cla_done<https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/groupbox.cgi?_editme=Edit&name=cla_done>