Fedora Installation Guide writer opening

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sat Jul 22 15:50:17 UTC 2006

O/H Paul W. Frields έγραψε:
> So if we have people interested in helping with the IG, I can sponsor
> you for "limited" CVS access -- limited to the IG module for now -- and
> oversee any work.

Oh yeah, and since we recently spoke about "good" URLs, we should
consider changing the URL of the published installation guide.

Current URL:

   http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/fedora-install-guide-en/fc5/

Better:

   /docs/installation-guide/fc5/
   /docs/installation-guide/fc5/en_US/
   /docs/installation-guide/fc5/fedora-install-guide-en_US.tar.gz

-dim

--
Dimitris Glezos
Jabber ID: glezos at jabber.org, PGP: 0xA5A04C3B