Some thoughts on beat writing

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 19:47:06 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 09, 2008 at 07:36:58AM -0500, John J. McDonough wrote:

> Pity, there's an awful lot going on there I would love to be a part of.
> I would certainly like to participate Friday and Sunday to the extent I
> can via email, phone, IRC, whatever.

We're talking about audio for the BarCamp sessions right now, so it
got me thinking.  I'll bring a mic and we can use Docs conference room
on talk.fedoraproject.org.  Between that and IRC, we can include you
and others virtually to work on this stuff.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41