Some thoughts on beat writing

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Tue Dec 9 12:36:58 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karsten Wade" <kwade at redhat.com>
To: <fedora-docs-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 2:24 PM
Subject: Re: Some thoughts on beat writing

> Mcd -- are you by chance coming to FUDCon in January?
> Working out a new process and some tools to go with it for
> F11 beat writing would make a great hackfest.  It's also a
> chance to teach the sub-projects how to support their beat(s).

For a minute there I was seriously considering it, even had the wife
convinced, but I had the date wrong in my head.  I need to be in Lansing on
Saturday.  There is a remote chance I can get that moved, but I think it may
be too late.

Pity, there's an awful lot going on there I would love to be a part of.  I
would certainly like to participate Friday and Sunday to the extent I can
via email, phone, IRC, whatever.

--McD