Rookie needs help

Kirk kirk202 at q.com
Sun Feb 15 23:54:40 UTC 2009

Is there a link to something like a "writer's guide," for us rookies?
I don't know if, or what, we can add to the document pages.  Are we
limited to the programs loaded at Fedora's installation?

I've been working on the Communications page of the User-Guide for F10,
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=User:Kirk202/User_Guide_-_Communications&action=edit

If someone has the time to look it over and let me know what I need to
change I'd greatly appreciate it.  I'd like to start on another page
but would like to know whether or not I'm doing it correctly.

Yesterday I discovered I should have been keeping track of all of the
changes.  The biggest changes I made were:

1.  Added Claws Mail..should I delete it?

2.  Putting the icons at the under the Heading at the
introductory statement without the statement that its the "default icon
for the program."  I think I need to change some of the icons because
they are different in the F10 that I'm running vs. those in the F9 guide
that I used as place-holders.

3.  The TOC was under the introduction (F9) and I can't get it place
anywhere except the top, no matter where I try to put it in the body of
the page.  Where's it supposed to be?

Finally, the Communications page doesn't have an IRC program, ie,
X-Chat, or Chatzilla, maybe due to our guidelines?

Thanks,

Kirk Ziegler