More Publican Pain

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Mon Mar 30 14:31:04 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-03-30 at 09:56 -0400, John J. McDonough wrote:
> [...]

As far as I can tell, it is a problem with IE and not Publican.  When
the W3C validation comes up clean it is meeting the spec.  IE has always
had problems meeting the spec, which is unfortunate and not our problem,
in my opinion.  We are doing our due diligence to make sure it meets the
international spec.  Microsoft should be doing the same.

Eric