Fedora 11 User Guide

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Mar 31 20:32:12 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 05:34:10PM -0400, Matthew Daniels wrote:

> I'm going to grab the MediaWiki formatting off the wiki so that I
> can convert it to DocBook XML when I get the chance (our MediaWiki ->
> DocBook conversion tool is in the process of being fixed right now), and
> as soon as I do that we can start working on the F11 guide right in the
> wiki.

One idea that is a bit of a PITA but maybe worth it ...

We could "branch" in the wiki by copying all the current pages to
e.g. [F11 User Guide - *]].  I think we should not rename because it
creates redirects we don't want.  We'll also want the F10 content
in place to rewrite from.

Just an idea ...

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org