Newcomer from Russia

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 12:11:03 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 10:30:02PM +0400, Evgeny Pashkov wrote:
> В сообщении от Среда 21 апреля 2010 17:21:01 автор Paul W. Frields написал:
> > On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 09:48:21AM +0400, Evgeny Pashkov wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > > my name is Evgeny Pashkov. I am from Russia, Nizhniy Novgorod and I
> > > like to join the Fedora team. I use linux for a few years and I want
> > > improve my experience in it. There are some notes about my
> > > experience: installation and configuration, Shell Scripting,
> > > configuration http and proxy, the C programming language and a few
> > > other development tools such as gcc, svn, etc. How I can join the
> > > group and how I can find sponsors?
> >
> > Evgeny, I noticed that you also sent an introduction to the
> > Infrastructure team.  We're happy to see people join up in more than
> > one place.  However, even one team can be a big learning experience.
> > Have you decided what *you* want to do in Fedora?
> >

> Hello, Paul!
> Thanks for answer. Sorry for my mistake in this text. My English is not so
> well. I engage in telephony and SIP at my main work. However I think that
> testing is the best task to start for me. Can you help me to start with it?

Hi Evgeny,

That's great! If you want to get involved in testing, you probably
want to visit the QA team instead.  Here's their page on the wiki, and
also their mailing list signup.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA
  (the list address is 'test at lists dot fedoraproject dot org')

Thanks for your interest in Fedora and best of success.