Self-Introduction

Minh Nguyen deurbroucq at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 00:22:28 UTC 2010

Hello,

My name is Minh Nguyen and I am interested in joining the Documentation Project.

I am an Oracle and Teradata database developer. I write a lot of SQL, PL/SQL, and Stored Procedures. I also write scripts in Perl and Unix shell. At home, I dabble in all things Linux, PHP, HTML/CSS, etc. I love to tinker, learn new things, and share what I have learned.

I enjoy writing step-by-step tutorials for my personal site. In this manner, I think I can make useful contributions to the Documentation Project. I would also like to help proofread and update documents. I am always fortunate enough to find a kind and knowledgeable soul whenever I need help big or small, and I would like to take the first step in giving back to the community. Please let me know how I can start helping.

pub   2048R/EE7307E4 2010-08-08
      Key fingerprint = 7A31 7C88 13EC BFC4 9DCA  1AB1 0794 D5E7 EE73 07E4
uid                  Minh Nguyen (deurbroucq) <deurbroucq at yahoo.com>
sub   2048R/302A691B 2010-08-08