Making F14 Docs bits available to translators

Christopher Antila crantila at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 14:36:29 UTC 2010

Hi Eric:

I may be the owner of a Guide, but I'm still very new to the FP.  Since the
Musicians' Guide has been branched for F14 for a while, do I have to do
anything additional to get it into Transifex?  Now that school has started, I
don't have that much spare time, but if somebody wants to translate the Guide,
I want to do what I can to help.

Hopefully there will be some time to make useful improvements around December,
but the school-year really isn't conducive to working on Fedora.  That's why
Fedora Summer Coding is such a great idea!

Best regards,
Christopher.