Self-Introduction: Robertvbolton

Robert V. Bolton robert at robertvbolton.com
Sun Oct 10 07:49:30 UTC 2010

 Hello Everyone,

My name is Robert V. Bolton and I would like to take this opportunity to
introduce myself. I've been a Fedora user for the past four years now,
and would like to begin contributing to the project. I currently have a
job as a systems administrator working with Red Hat Enterprise Linux, so
I know the importance of good documentation. I feel that my experience
as a systems administrator can help with the Fedora documentation
project. I look forward to working with the rest of you. Thank you for
your time.

My GPG Key info is listed below:

GPG Key: E27BC2BD
Key Fingerprint: 5314 3D08 59CE 8C79 A167  6648 20BA F73B E27B C2BD

--
*Robert V. Bolton*
robert at robertvbolton.com
http://robertvbolton.com