Publican 2.2 is here

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Fri Oct 8 03:56:10 UTC 2010

  On 10/08/2010 04:48 AM, Robert Antoni wrote:
> Hi Ruediger,
>
> How we can use last translations of common content on building docs process?
>
> [1]
> https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/p/publican/c/common_content/
>
> Regards,
>
> Robert

Installing the new version of Publican (2.2) should give you the latest
translations of the "Document Conventions" section. In other words, when
you build a document that includes this section (any of the longer
books), you should automatically see the latest translation.

The "Feedback" section is contained in a different package -- the Fedora
brand package for Publican (publican-fedora, currently at version 1.8).
I hope to have an updated version of this package available shortly.

Cheers
Ruediger