By way of introduction...

Jesús Franco tezcatl at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 30 06:59:48 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 04:24:03PM +1000, Stephen Gordon wrote:
> Hi all,

Welcome Stephen!

> In the immediate future I am just looking to observe way everything fits
> together and perhaps assisting with wiki gardening. In particular I
> believe I have some good material to add to
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Editing_DocBook_with_Vi which I identified
> from the pages that need love tag. Perhaps some of you have some other
> small tasks you have hanging around that you might like to offload instead?

That's great Stephen, we'll be very thankfull if you share your
thoughts about your gardening of the wiki. I'm almost just a
translator, however everybody in the Project is linked to a good
documentation in one or another way, as you surely know it as a
content author.

Maybe, you could help John J.McDonough with Release Notes? He is
plenty of workload, so i think it'd great having a docs-ninja like you
in his team.

Regards,
Jesús Franco
Translator/ambassador from México