Accessibility Guide: can I help with it?

Luigi Votta lewis41 at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 4 12:14:13 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 23:25 -0500, Gerard Ryan wrote:
> On 02/01/2011 03:22 PM, Luigi Votta wrote:
> > Hi doc team-mates,
> > I would like to write some things about accessibility or integrate some
> > things that already exist in the doc guide and that come in, with F15.
> > It's rested ... in a draft state
> >
> > What do you think ?
> >
> > Greetings
> > Luigi
> >

> Hi Luigi,
>
> I think that's a great idea. :) I did some work on the AG for the fedora
> 14 release, but I haven't had a chance to look at what's coming in for
> fedora 15 yet. If there's some stuff you would like to add, go ahead, I
> look forward to reading it! Before you start working on it, could you
> list what you intend to add on this wiki page[1], so that if I, or
> someone else goes to add something, there isn't a duplication of effort.

Hi Gerard,
I will begin taking a round trip trough the available applications
for F15, and indicate those missing or enhanced, on the [1] page.
So anyone, who will, can pick up a tool and begin write something.

> Also, out of interest, are you a user of any accessibility tools? The
> reason I ask, is that I am not, and I think it would be great to have
> input from someone who uses the tools in the Guide.

For the moment I've none: I would like to better understand these tools that can make usable a PC
to every child, man or woman.
As you suggest I will also make a research, beginning on some
forums.

Thank you for your answer

Greetings
Luigi