Fwd: Removing rhold docs and docs.old

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 14:49:18 UTC 2011

Docs team, FYI.  I'm setting reply-to the infrastructure list for your
comments.

----- Forwarded message from Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> -----

Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 18:37:29 -0700
From: Stephen John Smoogen
To: Fedora Websites Team, Fedora Infrastructure
Subject: Removing rhold docs and docs.old

With the growth of our doc infrastructure, it is probably time to
remove some old items from the website tree. Currently rhold and
docs.old have about 3gb of items that should be elsewhere also. I
would like to remove them (or have them removed) from bapp01 to free
up disk space.

Thanks
Stephen Smoogen

--