GNOME Docs Hackfest

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 13:52:44 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 01, 2011 at 07:31:59AM -0500, Eric "Sparks" Christensen wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 10:39, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Shaun McCance (shaunm) came by IRC and was asking whether the Fedora
> > Docs team would like to send someone to the GNOME Docs Hackfest coming
> > up March 17-22 in Toronto.
>
> Sorry for not updating but I don't believe I'll be able to attend this year.

Eric, thanks for the response here, sorry you can't attend though.

Shaun, I had mentioned to you that I might be interested in attending
-- however, I realized belatedly last night that my daughter's 10th
birthday is over that weekend, and I can't in good conscience miss
that.  However, I would be interested in participating remotely in
some way if possible.  Will the team be broadcasting over any channel
like IRC, audio, video, so one or more of us can pick up and complete
pieces of work in collaboration with the GNOME Docs team?