No Meeting 12 Aug 2011

Zach Oglesby oglesbyzm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:38:55 UTC 2011

Due to the US Holiday we will not have a meeting next week. The
following is notes that I have and reminders for the upcoming week.

* Follow up on last week's action items  (zoglesby, 13:21:44)
  * ACTION: zoglesby email rudi to find out status of FOP
  ** LINK: https://www.redhat.com/archives/publican-list/2011-August/msg00022.html
  ** This may be a non-issue if we this HTML-PDF solution is possible

  * ACTION: zoglesby email docs-list to have guide owners verify they
    are still working there guides
  ** Sent out today

  * ACTION: zoglesby and jjcmd to work on guide owners manual on wiki
  ** I have a list of things that I am going to start adding to the
wiki this week

* Upcoming items
        Wiki Freeze: Beta Release Notes
 (Mon 2011-09-05)
	Ongoing build translation review htmls
 (Mon 2011-09-05 - Mon 2011-09-12)
	***Create POT files for All Guides***
(Tue 2011-09-06)
	Notify trans that new Guide POT files available	                (Tue
2011-09-06)
	****Translate All Guides (POT to PO)***	                        (Tue
2011-09-06)
	***Publish draft guides***
     (Tue 2011-09-06)
	Notify announce-list and f-devel-list draft guides available	(Tue 2011-09-06)
	Branch Guides
        (Tue 2011-09-06)
	Start nightly POT files all fed-rel-notes.rpm content	        (Wed 2011-09-07)

* OLF
       OLF is this upcoming week, many of us will be in town starting
Thursday. The actual FAD is on Sunday in the Drury Hotel

--
Zach Oglesby
GPG Key: F20C4707