No Meeting 12 Aug 2011

Petr Kovar pkovar at redhat.com
Sun Sep 4 22:29:16 UTC 2011

Hi again!

On Fri, 2 Sep 2011 11:38:55 -0400
Zach Oglesby <oglesbyzm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Due to the US Holiday we will not have a meeting next week. The
> following is notes that I have and reminders for the upcoming week.
>

> * Follow up on last week's action items  (zoglesby, 13:21:44)
>   * ACTION: zoglesby email rudi to find out status of FOP
>   ** LINK: https://www.redhat.com/archives/publican-list/2011-August/msg00022.html
>   ** This may be a non-issue if we this HTML-PDF solution is possible
>
>   * ACTION: zoglesby email docs-list to have guide owners verify they
>     are still working there guides
>   ** Sent out today
>
>   * ACTION: zoglesby and jjcmd to work on guide owners manual on wiki
>   ** I have a list of things that I am going to start adding to the
> wiki this week

I was wondering, how is this manual different from the Documentation Guide
(http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora_Draft_Documentation/0.1/html/Documentation_Guide/index.html)?

I plan to add some of the missing bits in the Documentation Guide and would
love to see it finished and officially published in the near future. Have
the plans wrt it changed somehow? Or is the guide owners manual possibly
supposed to be included in the Documentation Guide at some point?

Thanks,
Petr Kovar