Removing the Fedora Release Notes from the releases.

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bob at fedoraunity.org
Sun Sep 11 19:17:06 UTC 2011

----- "Nathan Thomas" <nathan at afternoondust.co.uk> wrote:
> I guess we're the wrong people to ask really, as most of us are
> generally familiar with the Release Notes content well before the
> release!
>
> Which users would be most likely to use the packaged release notes? Is
> there any way we can get their feedback on this?
>
> Nathan

Take a look in the list archives, this topic has been discussed in the past and I believe that the arguments for keeping the release notes still apply.

-- Bob

|       Robert 'Bob' Jensen        ||       Fedora Unity Founder       |
|       bob at fedoraunity.org        ||      http://fedoraunity.org/     |
|                   http://bjensen.fedorapeople.org/                   |
|                http://blogs.fedoraunity.org/bobjensen                |
|                   http://www.facebook.com/rpjensen                   |