FUDCon KL Docs Hack system is live!

Joshua Wulf jwulf at redhat.com
Sat May 12 23:56:23 UTC 2012

Hey all you crazy early adopters - the FUDCon KL Docs Hacking system is live!

Check it out at http://www.fedorareloaded.com

Over the next few days I'll be making a few changes to the layout, including a landing page other than the instructions.

Please give it a go - write some content, and give me some feedback about the structure of the book.

* What other sections / chapter / content should we put in there?
* How does the current request mechanism (the "Additional Things" chapter) work?

I'd like to get people banging on it as soon as possible so that I can iron out any bugs before FUDCon starts.

Unleash the crowd!

- Josh