FUDCon KL Docs Hack system is live!

Joshua Wulf jwulf at redhat.com
Sat May 12 23:59:01 UTC 2012

Oh one thing - the instructions are incomplete / have some invalid topics; but I've taken them out of edit mode. So it invites you to write or fix things, but it's read-only. Looks a little confusing atm, but I'll have that fixed in a day or so.

The book itself [1] is in edit mode, so you can edit that.

[1] http://www.fedorareloaded.com/wip.html