Self-Introduction

Scott Bicknell sbicknel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 16:40:37 UTC 2013

On Saturday February 9, 2013 11:27 am Pete Travis wrote:

> 	I think your perspective and skills will be a valuable addition to our
> team, and I look forward to working together. We have a few more hurdles for
> you to jump over, but they aren't too high.
>
> 	If you haven't discovered it yet, there's a wiki page[1]  on joining the
> group.  Once you have an FAS account set up, we can sponsor that account
> into the Docs group.  Many of us idle in #fedora-docs on freenode if you
> have any questions. We meet in #fedora-meeting at 1400 UTC on Mondays, and
> you are of course invited to join us.

OK, I set up my FAS account and signed all required agreements.  My FAS user
name is sbicknel.  I'll be lurking in #fedora-meeting tomorrow morning and
will log it so I can pick out anything important later.  In the meantime, I
will look for some areas where I can begin contributing and start
familiarizing myself with git and the work flow here.  See you all tomorrow.

--
Scott Bicknell
:wq