Open Help Conference & Sprints 2013

Shaun McCance shaunm at gnome.org
Wed Feb 20 15:05:03 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm hosting the Open Help Conference & Sprints again this year
on June 15-19 in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.

http://openhelpconference.com/

The first two days are the conference portion. Abut half the
time is devoted to presentations, with the rest used for open,
attendee-led discussion. This format provides some structure,
but still lets everybody share their experiences.

On June 17-19, multiple open source documentation teams have
documentation sprints. This year I have four rooms of various
sizes, centered around a common break area. Sprints are great
for building communities and putting focus on a project.

Florian Nadge joined us last year. I'd love to see a group of
Fedorans come out to the conference or sprints this year.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Shaun