Open Help Conference & Sprints 2013

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 14:38:31 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi all,

I am looking to head down to this, are there any other Fedora writers who would be interested in attending? If there are a few it might be worth putting together a sprint proposal. Let me know if you are interested and/or think there is a specific guide (existing or otherwise) that we should attempt to run with!

Steve