Self-Introduction: Navneet Singh

Navneet Singh navneetsingh0693 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:28:03 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I am Navneet Kumar Singh, a second year undergraduating B.Tech Computer
Science Engineering Student from Jodhpur Institute of Engineering and
Technology, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.

I live in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India ( GMT+5:30). My FAS account username is
"navneetsingh0693" and my IRC nickname is "ns0693".

I learned about Fedora Documentation Team from Fedora Wiki only, and i am
interested in writing some help documentation for fedora as it will easier
to start my contribution in Fedora and gain more experience.

I have also applied for Fedora Ambassadors. I picked up documentation
because it helps other new users and students easier to grab use of Linux
and related stuffs and spread knowledge about it.

I have not contributed in my writings to any such project Fedora but i have
written many articles in schools and have a habit of writing about
everything i see new. I am having good amount of Computer Skills including
MS Office and Libre Office as Software Packages, C/C++ as Languages,
Linux/Windows as Platforms.

I am a very enthusiastic person interested much in contributing in FOSS
projects and  chose Fedora as i love it.

GPG Key :
pub   2048R/3F045901 2013-02-25
Key fingerprint = E2D1 3061 56E4 6913 683F  7E21 22B7 5209 3F04 5901
uid                  Navneet Kumar Singh (IRC : ns0693, FAS :
navneetsingh0693) <navneetsingh0693 at gmail.com>
sub   2048R/5F93A4D1 2013-02-25

So, i request everyone to help me out in getting started.

Thanks,
Navneet Singh