Self-Introduction

Petr Bokoc pbokoc at redhat.com
Fri Oct 10 13:38:27 UTC 2014

Hi Tushar, welcome aboard!

You should come say hi to our weekly meetings if you can - we hold them
on IRC, in the #fedora-meeting channel on FreeNode every Monday at 14:00
GMT, and they last an hour. These meetings are arguably the best way for
new contributors to find out more about what tools we use, how we work
and where to get started.

Of course, if you can't attend for any reason, it's fine - we can do
this over e-mail as well, it's just going to be slower.

You should also drop by the #fedora-docs channel (again, on FreeNode); a
lot of us hang out there during the day. Timezones might be a bit of an
issue because most of us are either in Europe or in the US, but I think
that if you're in IST (that's GMT+5:30, right?), then you should be able
to catch some of us online.

Cheers,
Petr