Self-Introduction

Tushar Kumar tushar.worldwide at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 13:47:46 UTC 2014

Hi Petr,

Thank you for a great welcoming email! Earlier, I attended Fedora working
hours and people were really helpful. I don't think timing would be an
issue for fedora meetings because I think it's a great time for people with
IST time zone. Once again, thank you for your welcoming email and I look
forward to contributing in fedora.

Regards,
Tushar