Stacks and Environment Working Group

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 18:13:36 UTC 2013

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 8:26 AM, Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger at gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay, we have six of (nine or fifteen depending on if it's only voting
> members or everyone on this CC list :-) respondents.  As expected there's no
> times that work for everyone.  Here's the best times so far:

We're up to 7 respondents

Monday now has no times when all but one person can meet.

I've figured out how to let everyone see the results page.  You should
be able to see current results by visiting this url now:

http://whenisgood.net/fedenvstk/results/q3gmp7

Marcela: Maybe decide on a time by Monday?
Everyone else: Be prepared to meet as early as Tuesday (depending on
the remaining people's availability)?

And thanks to everyone who was prepared to meet anytime that they were awake :-)

-Toshio