Playground Repo Requirements Document

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 17:54:47 UTC 2014

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 04:40:40PM +0100, Marcela Mašláňová wrote:

> Thanks for the draft. I left comments to some points, but I'd rather
> discuss it on next meeting, but because you probably won't be
> there...

Some notes on the comments:

The Legal comment.  I think you and I agree.  If the language is unclear,
could you rerite it?  I basically am wanting to duplicate the guidelines for
copr as theoretically, the requirements for this repo and copr repos can
differ (the requirement that a non-free software but distributable license
is not okay in copr is a fesco policy, not a RH Legal requirement.
Similarly, the decision that Fedora itself doesn't ship non-free software is
a Board decision.

The Conflicts and replace comments.  I thought it had been decided that
conflicts and replacements should not be allowed.  If that wasn't
a decision we should probably kick those choices back down to the open
questions.  I've done so now and we can discuss that on the Open Questions
part of this thread/the next meeting.

-Toshio