vote on PRD

Marcela Mašláňová mmaslano at redhat.com
Fri Jan 17 09:26:01 UTC 2014

On 01/16/2014 09:17 PM, Deborah Rieden wrote:
> [...]
I removed everything based on Tadej's and Debi's opinions. Debi is
working as project manager, so her opinion on PRD rae valid. I hope Debi
can help us with next steps - tracking of progress and picking important
tasks. Not sure how to do that.

>> 2) Improve the SCL section by reaching some consensus.
> Yes, and it would really help to have a definition of what "scl-utils" is and why it would be used or where to get more information on it. This section seems a little light on content.

I added what is scl-utils, but it still seems to be short.

>> 3) Make a distinction between more important tasks/goals and those we
>> see as less important.
>
> This is a good idea.  This can help with a schedule.
> Also as people review the document, if they find that something is more important or less important, it can be considered.

I have no idea what is more important. Also some projects already have
workforce, some not. How do we get people to work on new tasks? Should
we prioritize according to tasks, which already have some code?