System Wide Changes

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 02:32:24 UTC 2014

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 03:27:37PM +0100, Marcela Mašláňová wrote:
> Hi,
> I thought we could prepare all our goals as system wide changes and
> some could be left out for addition in next Fedora if we can't make
> it.
>
> We discussed only additional repo and SCL, but other goals can be
> also prepared by people from our group even if we didn't discuss it
> yet. For example Reviews or Taskotron don't depend on small group
> going to meetings. Do you want to pick tasks and start working on
> proposals right now or discuss everything on meetings?

Note: We should be sending fesco notice of things that we intend to do for
F21 *before* the Change deadline.  (Officially... the 3rd of March which has
just passed.  But better late than never.)  In particular, if anything we're
thinking of has any chance of being a change to how we make or conceive of
fedora (as opposed to jsut changes to things inside of fedora) then it
should have been proposed to fesco already.

I'm crossing my fingers that whatever things we do propose later won't
require changes to the way we make fedora but things have a tendency to
overflow the nice, neat little boxes of self-containment we initially think
they will be limited to so.

-Toshio