dockerfile lint ui

Lindani Phiri lphiri at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 13:16:09 UTC 2015

Hi Petr,

The portal UI is an openshift app with some dependencies on the portal labs infrastructure.
We provide the UI bits as a value added service to customers with a subscription, but we are willing to give away the UI
code if it will encourage contribution to the rule engine and creation of new profiles.
We don't have a sharable git repo at the moment, so I have
attached the server and client source files for the UI - its a nodejs application.

Lindani