Cooperation with other WGs on Rings and E&S position in this effort

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Fri Aug 21 12:01:00 UTC 2015

This is a follow-up for yesterday's meeting [1].

We kind of agreed that E&S should lead the development of rings concept,
which means to approach other WGs with guidelines about what rings
borders are and the WGs will be responsible for defining the rings. Ring
0+1 would be for example work for Base WG.

Since there was no other WG member except me on the meeting yesterday,
I'd like to get this plan approved here on ML.

[1]
http://meetbot-raw.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2015-08-20/env-and-stacks.2015-08-20-17.00.txt

Honza