Possible new maintainer

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Fri Jul 29 09:13:14 UTC 2011

David Juran wrote :

> On Thu, 2011-07-28 at 18:04 +0300, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
>
> > But is MRG still active? I have not seen any activity in ages
>
> Live and kicking, the RHEL-6-based MRG 2.0 has recently been released
> https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/docs/Red_Hat_Enterprise_MRG/ (-:

Call me stupid, but nowhere in that page, searching the knowledge base
or skimming through the MRG Release Notes was I able to find the
meaning of the MRG acronym.

Google's first link was http://www.redhat.com/mrg/ where I was able to
read "Red Hat Enterprise MRG is a next-generation IT infrastructure
incorporating Messaging, Realtime, and Grid functionality." at last.

...just in case others might be wondering too :-)

Matthias

Fedora release 14 (Laughlin) - Linux kernel 2.6.35.13-91.fc14.x86_64
Load : 0.21 0.40 0.73